Saturday, January 30, 2016

Chemistry for kids

                                                             C H E M I S T R Y
                                                                         Introduction
  
          Hi everybody! I want to share with you some of my experiments.These chemistry experiments are about an acid and the base.These experiments are specially designed for children around 10 years  old. They are in 5th grade and as I know in most of the countries, school program starts studying chemistry at this age. The first topic, they are studying is about an acid and the base. When I was of there age, it was difficult to understand the subject without any experiments. To avoid the same problem, I have done some experiments which can help them to understand the chemistry better. The experiments are not very difficult and dangerous, instead they are very interesting and useful for them. Therefore, ordinary teachers can hold the experiment for kids. 
 I hope you will like it!





No comments:

Post a Comment